The lawyer. Giuseppe Morano, received his law degree with a score of 110 and honors from the’ Luiss University of Rome.
Later, he obtained a diploma of postgraduate “School of specialization for the legal professions” and has passed only 26 years, the ‘bar exam to practice law. In 2009 he was awarded the “Toga d ‘gold”.
And ‘PhD in Administrative Law at the’ Guglielmo Marconi University and also tutor teaching area of journalism at the Luiss University .
It conducts Legal Consultancy for the Ministry of Economic Development – Department of territorial cohesion. He has worked with the industry regulatory SKY Italy srl and provided legal support and legal to the Lazio Region.
Published, as Lawyer Specialist in Administrative Law and Public, three monographs and numerous legal articles:
- “Environmental protection through the ‘Innovation legislative and administrative” Ed. 2013 Editions intercultural
- “Acts of destination or interests worthy of protection” Ed. 2010 National Printing House
- “The proposition of the question of constitutionality before the administrative” Ed. ESC 2009
- “Revocation of public funds and competent court” Riv. Person and damage in 2014
- “The photovoltaic profiles between private enterprise and relapses journalistic” Riv. Altalex 2013 “Fragments of biolaw” Riv. American Lawyer 2011 –
- “Extraordinary petition to the President of the Republic, legislative and jurisprudential comments, Riv. “Person and damage” 2010
- “Constitutionalising and regionalize the independent authorities?” Riv. Altalex 2010
Here below our External consultants:
- Lawyer Isidoro Malandra, expert in civil and criminal law. Attorney.
- Lawyer Davide Calderoni, expert in civil law.
- Dr. Cristina Giacalone, family mediator and adviser to the couple.
- Ing. Ernesto Cimbalo , an expert in construction, urban planning and procurement